This well-respected property investment firm who are rapidly expanding, are looking for an additional resource to help with year end and some complex consolidations. Known for employing top performers they look for high achievers who are ambitious but social.
This assignment is initially a temporary and will run for 5-6 months to help with the busy year end period and some complex business reporting.
- Preparation of annual audited financial statements, including liaising with external auditors.
- Ensure all balances for all entities are supported by 'audit standard' reconciliations.
- Update Fund Models on a monthly basis and prepare monthly management accounts incorporating forecast Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Review monthly BAS and PAYG submissions to ATO.
- Prepare annual tax returns.
- Analyse and identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records, systems, processes and polices and communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- CA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply ASAP to be considered