So, you're a security professional? My Financial Services portfolio requires someone with ambition to own Security, and be the SME. If that's you...
What do they need help with:
- Overall Cyber security expertise across all domains of InfoSec
- Detailing security requirements which make sense
- Work closely with vendors, to find solutions which make sense
- They've spent a lot of time drafting their CyberSec objectives, your job is to ensure they're on track
- Be the Security SME. Go to conferences, meet ups and stay up to date with what's happening
Here's what we need from you:
- MS, Linux and or CISCO certification
- A deep understanding of cloud computing systems and security frameworks
- ASD Essential 8 and OWASP Top 10 aren't foreign terms
- We can read all about your hands on experience with AD, Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Web Application Firewalls and SIEM tech in your CV.
What's in it for you:
- $80k-$100k package, 12m FTC which will likely go permanent
- Great working culture which focuses on getting things done, together.
- Flexibility, kids pick ups/drop offs aren't an issue
- Cafe, gym & fitness classes
- Direct access to Senior executives
- 2 minute walk from the train station
If this is something which is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply directly to this advertisement or reach me on 0478 129 450