- 6 Month Initial Contract
- $540 - $650 + Super
- Parramatta Location
The client is a highly respected cluster of the NSW State Government, that is looking for a highly experienced and skilled Security Consultant to lead their Security function, working as part of the Security team.
The Cluster is undergoing a large office relocation program and this position will design and deliver end state security outcomes for identified workplace refurbishment and relocation projects.
Your role will include:
- Commission office accommodation security systems and other facilities as required
- Lead and support all physical and technical security design and implementation processes
- Design, configure and document security systems ranging from structured cabling systems, core networks, WLAN, IPTV, audio-visual systems, video conferencing, CCTV, electronic access control, intruder alarm, intercom, perimeter intrusion detection, and Type 1A Security Alarm Systems
- Write access control and CCTV protocol
- Train concierge personnel in all elements of access control as per the agreed taskings
- Develop the procedure for issuing access cards to business units in accordance with the agreed workflow
You will have:
- Must have previous experience commissioning large security systems and control centres
- Must have prior experience designing and delivering end state security outcomes
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel where required
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa firstname.lastname@example.org, or call now on 0430010756.