Catholic Schools Broken Bay is a system of primary and secondary schools across Sydney’s North Shore, Northern Beaches and Central Coast which is responsible for educating thousands of students. They are building a fresh, bold and enthusiastic team of real-world problem solvers, tasked with empowering one of the best learning environments available.
This new and exciting environment will suit curious thinkers who are innovative in their approach, and focused on efficient and friendly service.
Creating positive outcomes for their students which ensure they can become the best they can be is at the heart of Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
As School Enablement and Support Officer, you will support and maintain internal infrastructure across sites at various geographical locations on Sydney’s North Shore and Central Coast.
The technical environment consists of Windows PC's, Apple Mac’s and Devices and Chromebooks, which are all supported within an ITIL framework.
Using superior interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, you will be expected to build strong relationships and create positive relationships with the users at each site. We are seeking people who are able to manage a range of expectations, and who will look to offer alternatives to solution requests that are impossible.
- Responding to jobs to resolve network and systems issues
- Participate in the deployment of various projects, driven by the company's strategic plan
- 1st and 2nd level Helpdesk and Desktop Support
- Ensuring Quality assurance and adherence to systems and policies
- Assisting with the roll-out of strategies for an improved and efficient use of information technology
- Relevant experience in a technical support environment with +500 Desktops
- Demonstrated experience of supporting integrated PC, Apple and Chromebook environments
- Experience with Windows platforms, Office 2010-2016, iPads, Apps and Google Suite
- Valid NSW Driver's License and access to your own vehicle
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- ITIL Certifications
- Onsite parking
- Salary packaging
- Close to public transport
- A newly formed team, huge opportunities for career advancement
- Support in your ongoing development
- Friendly, supportive environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV. Please take time to fill in the selection criteria as part of your application and please understand that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application responses but please rest assured, your application will be considered and assessed by a real person.