About the company
One of the Government departments located in Potts Hill is looking for an experienced SAP Business Objects Developer to join their high performing team.
About the role
You will be reporting and providing support to Performance Insight lead to deliver reports, dashboards, analytics and insights to Network Business.
Your primary focus is to support business initiatives, strategies and operation in order to optimise costs and improving decision making through the provision of accurate, timely reporting, dashboards and insights.
You are responsible for analysing business requirements, presenting innovative and creative data visualization ideas and conducting analysis & forecasting. You will work with business resources to develop or enhance reports, dashboard, and insights to deliver business benefit
Skill and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, statistics, computing or related area preferred
- Minimum 3 years of SAP Business Object Report Writing experience
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- High-level interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Be self-motivated and willing to accept challenges as part of a team or as an individual
- Microsoft Power BI skills are desirable
- High-level of technical analysis and report writing skills
- Demonstrated experience with producing high-quality reports to meet business information requirements
- Ability to conduct workshops to gather requirements
How to apply
To learn more and apply for the role, click Apply. For more information, you can contact Peter on 8075 9910. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.