- Based in Sydney’s CBD, the business we represent is a privately owned Australian success story.
- They have scaled quickly to 20+ employees and a customer base of 200,000 in 2 years.
- Launched initially as a B2C product they now see an opportunity to develop as a B2B offering.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing the strategy for our client to successfully partner with enterprise organizations. You will be targeted with achieving penetration of their top 20 enterprise opportunities and medium-sized targets of circa 100 clients.
Our ideal candidate will have B2B Sales experience within an enterprise SaaS environment. This role will suit someone with an understanding of how channel partnerships are set-up, a confident and credible communicator who can present at senior manager and C-suit level. Our ideal SM will be a tenacious Sales Exec with experience of market segmentation, territory planning, script and collateral building and most importantly building new client relationships.
Your key, overarching responsibility is to sign up enterprise partners. To do this you will be expected to:
- Engage with potential partners.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold reach-outs, networking, industry events, emails and social media.
- Research customers, identify key stakeholders and generate interest.
- Closeout partnerships with potential partners.
At the core, you will be someone wanting to join and be a key contributor to a company with growth plans. This role requires a high energy player, someone who is driven to succeed and outstrip targets.
Other attributes are:
- 4-5 years of B2B sales experience within an enterprise SAAS environment.
- A strong track record of achieving sales targets.
- Self-drive: the ability to formulate and execute sales strategies and the agility to change approach when required.
- Experience in using sales software to track leads & outreaches.