Using multiple touch-points from LinkedIn to Conferences, Introduction calls to F2f meetings you will be expected to gain access to your target customers and referrers. Our client offers bespoke finance solutions which complement, rather than compete with, lending products the banks can offer. The value proposition you will be able to offer is strong – fast, flexible, tailored finance solutions for forward-thinking medical professionals, helping them seize opportunities with confidence. Your role, in the first instance, will be to understand this value proposition and available finance products and then to sell the benefits to your referrer network.
You should be an experienced and networked Sales professional, with the desire and motivation to build and nurture a network, and demonstrated ability to build a sales pipeline and close. You need to understand the fundamentals of lending, but you will be closely supported by a client management team and an agile Credit and Settlements process.
This role offers a competitive base and an uncapped commission structure that will generously reward you for achieving your targets. You will be part of a close-knit, high-performing team and your contribution will help grow and scale a business on an exciting growth trajectory.
- Financial sales literacy.
- An understanding of lending products and competitors in the Australian marketplace
- Good understanding of lending fundamentals and practices OR a finance broking or commercial broking background.
- Ideally an existing network of finance intermediaries, as well as medical and professional clients in the Australian marketplace.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nimble, non-corporate environment
- Being part of a values-led, ethical and culturally aligned team
- Inspirational and experienced leaders who are committed to your success
- Spacious, modern office space with city views
- Flexible work arrangements