You will have an excellent opportunity within the industry's leading continuous testing platform & the leader in software testing, they have the most innovative testing products that enable their customers to deliver high quality software.
Due to significant growth, we are looking for experienced Sales Executives to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. You will help to launch new products in the APAC region, with a strong emphasis on sales into Australia, NZ, Singapore and Hong Kong.
You are tenacious, a great team player and you should excel at relationship building as you will be in front line in their mission to grow their presence in APAC. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales process through leads, discovery, qualification, validation, negotiation to closing deals. You must be able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Operating in an inside sales role, you will own an entire portfolio of accounts. You should be focused and have clear desire to over-achieve your revenue goals
- Managing opportunities by prospecting, educating, qualifying and negotiating
- Handling inbound & outbound sales prospecting
- Building relationships with DM's (Test Managers / Software Dev Manager's or Head of QA, CIO's)
- Participating in sales, marketing, strategy and operations
- Developing a strong knowledge in both industry and product; you will be the SME in this field
- Utilising various channels/tools to manage potential customers (Li, Salesforce)
- Using your communications skills and previous experience in Value Based selling to relay value & benefits to prospects and clients
- Managing a complex (software) sales process
- Working as a part of the team - you should know how and when to engage Pre-Sales, Post-Sales, Management, Research and Development, Support, Training, Marketing and the lead qualification group
- Consistently achieving your KPI's to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Taking a trip to overseas in US/Europe to train and develop your skills, with the expectation you will be able to hit the ground running
What you'll have:
- A University degree
- 3+ years' experience in SaaS sales, preferably subscription based
- An understanding of Software Development/ DevOps & Agile or Software Testing
- Previous working experience dealing with end customer/vendors/partners
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Technical enthusiasm - you are genuinely interested in tech and how it can benefit their customers
- Good presentation and articulation skills
- An ability to manage and maintain the sales pipeline
- An ability to learn quickly with the commitment to ongoing learning and training
- Demonstrated and consistent success in previous roles with a track record of high achievement
- Experience working in direct sales and with service partners
- Positive attitude to succeed and willingness to help your team to achieve its goals
You will have an opportunity to work with some exceptionally smart and driven individuals whilst developing/supporting a product which is outperforming competition. If you would like to learn more you can contact Peter on 8075 9910.