SALES EXECUTIVE (SYDNEY CBD) $65k - $80k base + commissions (50% of sales)
Our client is a rapidly expanding Commercial (Office & Industrial) real estate firm with a national reach located in the heart of Sydney. Right now they are working across all states including several of the largest transactions in Australia.
Why would a broker (inexperienced or experienced) join?
- One-on-one mentoring and daily training from one the industries most seasoned brokers;
· Not pigeonholed into small geographical market - work across all areas of Sydney and in every other state;
· One of the most generous commission structures available;
· Meet and deal with very senior clients that many people who have been in this industry for 10 years do not get the opportunity to work with at institutional level;
- The focus is not on 'small transactions' - even the businesses younger staff are encouraged to work on larger deals.
- Above all our clients main needs are:
- street smart
- Personal presentation is key
Finding the right fit from a team perspective is their most important aspect in this search.
- Canvassing of opportunities across the commercial property market;
- Conducting and extracting research, including analysis of targets and comparable sales;
- Developing and improving robust business models;
- Preparing detailed reports;
- Attending client and industry meetings, gaining business and market knowledge;
- As part of a team, lead transactions from submission through to campaign and sale of assets;
To be considered for this position, it is expected that you possess at least 2 years' experience in a similar sales position that highlights your superior transactions knowledge and negotiation skills.