Using multiple touch-points from LinkedIn to Conferences, Introduction calls to F2f meetings etc you will be expected to gain access to your target customers and referrers. Our client offers two main products which are non-vanilla, whilst these do compliment some of the products the banks can offer, their solutions can be accessed faster and without as much red-tape. Your role, in the first instance, will be to understand these products and then to sell the benefits to your referrer network.
You should be an experienced and networked Sales professional, we seek someone with desire and motivation who will build and nurture a network, someone proven to drive toward success who can demonstrate an ability to build sales cadence and close. This is not an Administration or Analysis role and you will be supported by a client management team and an agile Credit and Settlements process.
In addition, you should be a great culture contributor who shows initiative, can self-direct and is highly organized. We are seeking proactive and self-starting professional, this is a fast-paced, adult and autonomous environment where delivering the right outcome for a customer is the number one priority.
- Proven financial sales literacy.
- An understanding of lending products and competitors in the Australian marketplace - Essential
- A focus on lending fundamentals and practices OR a finance broking or commercial broking background.
- An existing network of medical and professional clients in the Australian marketplace - Ideal.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being part of a values-led, ethical and culturally aligned team
- Inspirational and experienced leaders who are committed to your success
- An office space with amazing views over Sydney Harbor
- Nimble, non-corporate environment
- Flexible work arrangements