This Sales Exec role exists within a nimble and agile business which services medical practitioners operating in a resilient sector who have constant demand. As Sales Exec you will build a base of brokers, financial advisors, accountants and medical suppliers in the B2B and medical clients in the B2C distribution space.
Using multiple touch-points from LinkedIn to Conferences, Introduction calls to F2f meetings etc you will be expected to gain access to your target customers and referrers. Our client offers a small range of innovative finance products, customizable to provide unique lending solutions which can complement bank lending, or be a faster, more efficient, non-bank alternative. You role, in the first instance will be to understand these products and then to sell the benefits to your referrer network and clients.
You should be an experienced and networked Sales professional, we seek someone with desire and motivation who will build and nurture a network, someone proven to drive toward success who can demonstrate an ability to build sales cadence and close. This is not an Administration or Analysis role and you will be supported by a client management team and an agile Credit and Settlements process.
In addition, you should be a great culture contributor who shows initiative, can self-direct and is highly organised. We are seeking proactive and self-starting professional, this is a fast paced, adult and autonomous environment where delivering the right outcome for a customer is the number one priority.
- Proven financial sales literacy.
- An understanding of lending products and competitors in the Australian marketplace - Essential
- A focus on lending fundamentals and practices OR a finance broking or commercial broking background.
- An existing network of medical and professional clients in the Australian marketplace - Ideal.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
You will enjoy:
- Being part of a values led, ethical and culturally aligned team
- Inspirational and experienced leaders who are committed to your success
- An office space with amazing views over Sydney Harbor
- Nimble, non-corporate environment
- Flexible work arrangements
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements then please apply via Seek. For a confidential discussion, please call Jason Ajai on 8075 9907.