Our client is an Australian owned, young tech start-up who were founded in 2018. They have a clever front of house, artificial intelligence-based product which is completely unique.
There currently exists an opportunity for a self-driven and tenacious Sales Executive to be a part of this exciting journey, and be responsible for building awareness and a client base for this rapidly evolving product.
Our ideal candidate will be charismatic and highly engaging, you will be the face of the business and should be able to demonstrate credibility and build relationships within the commercial B2B space with ease. You should be a tenacious Sales Exec with experience of market segmentation, territory planning, script and collateral building and most importantly building new client relationships.
About the role:
Your first period will be spent working with the founders to build a pipeline of potential leads, you will work on new Sales scripts, amend and agree the go-to market sales strategy, and then execute that strategy via direct sales (phone and face-to-face) digital and social marketing platforms, lead generation initiatives and referral channels. Your first milestone is to sell the solution into 20 new customers, you will focus on the mid-market <200 seat space across a range of industries.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set-up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Research accounts, identify key stakeholders and generate interest
- Seek channel partners to build pipeline
- Perform effective product demonstrations to prospective customers
- 4 years of corporate / business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- A strong track record of delivering commercial business growth and achieving sales targets
- Self-drive: the ability to formulate and execute robust sales strategies and the agility to change approach when required
- A structured sales approach and the ability to design a sales plan with measurable KPI's
- Strong tech savvy and the ability to communicate the benefits of a brand new industry product
- Sales experience within Recruitment, Consulting or the Legal Sector industries (ideal) OR product domain, e.g. point of sale (PoS) equipment, IT hardware or software, telephony / PABX etc.
- Uncapped commission
- Share options
- Sydney CBD location
- A great working space with loads of perks
- Friendly environment within a smart, collaborative team
You have an opportunity to join a group of innovators, who are looking to create something unique. These people are ambitious, well-humoured and excited about the future of this organisation.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements then please apply via Seek. For a confidential discussion, please call Jason Ajai on 8075 9907.