Our client is a hyper-growth software company that is rapidly changing the face of Australian retail. Their unique software & delivery as a service solution saves retailers time, money, and helps them keep their customers happy. Their energetic Sales & Solutions team are committed to helping retailers grow their business through better shipping practices. This Inside Sales Representative role forms a critical part of that team.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will join a team of 3 other ISR's, all of whom have achieved over 80% of their targets and who, as a group are 40% ahead of the number. Leads are funneled through from the Marketing Team, you will be handed 20 new accounts a week and targeted with running 4 demonstrations a day with the expectation that you will convert 7 deals per week. Demonstrations involve understating the frustrations of the customer and their current process and then solution selling their solutions benefits.
- This is an opportunity for self-driven, organised and tenacious Senior Sales Development Representatives who can positively influence relationships and drive an outcome.
- We are seeking non-stereotypical Sales people, this is an environment where delivering the right outcome for a customer is the #1 priority. You will enjoy autonomy in this role and the opportunity to work with a Manager who has come through the SDR route himself.
- This role will interface with a number of other areas of the business and you will be expected to form relationships and share information with people in Engineering, Marketing and Finance. You will need initiative and the ability to problem solve and think on your feet, we are looking for solutions oriented individuals who focus not on the problem but on the outcome. In addition if you have a 'customer success' background this environment could really suit you.
The Role Detail:
- Handle inbound inquiries generated from marketing activities
- Generate prospective customers through warm and cold calling
- Be responsible for your own pipeline from prospection to closing the sale
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting (cold call drives, email campaigns, marketing material input)
- Guide the success of our clients by delivering an exceptional first experience and educating them on getting the most out of the products
- Demonstrate a consultative selling approach and work with internal stakeholders to deliver the optimum shipping solution for customers
- Enthusiastically attend networking events as necessary
- Diligently manage our CRM and various related sales tools provided to you
Key skills and experiences:
- A proactive thinker who is able to identify opportunities for the business
- An ISR with the ability to solve problems under pressure
- Exceptional time management & prioritization abilities
- A positive, energetic and team-oriented approach
- A go-getter who wants to be a part of something big
- Sales Development Experience
- Experienced in cold calling and prospecting
- Experienced in SaaS sales environments (preferred)
- Competitive remuneration
- Workplace flexibility
- There is a 'blitz day' at the end of every month, this is a dress up day where the business focuses on reengaging with customers, drinking and eating well
- Quarterly summit days followed by Karaoke
- Monthly commission payments
A stable, professional and respectful team environment await you. If you would like to learn more about this position as Inside Sales Representative please contact Amy Benton at Talent Web Recruitment by applying through the link.