ABOUT THE ROLE
As the sales associate you will support the Directors on all aspects of sale transactions. Combination of sales support and marketing campaign management.
- Managing a business development program for the directors including the collection of property owner's data for the promotion of new listings and sold properties via mail and digitally.
- Become an expert with the administration and sales data procedures.
- Supporting the Directors in all aspects of listing, sale, campaign management and business development, including liaising with external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Property economics degree would be advantageous not essential
- Excellent communication and attention to detail and numerically confident
- Property experience in either residential or commercial setting
- Commercial property experience
- Career progression
- Directly working with senior members of the business
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.