This role is a mid-exec position with huge opportunity for growth. Your direct manager will support and guide you on this journey - you will learn at a rate that outstrips anything in your past.
With a tertiary qualification and around 5 years experience in risk management you will be broadly responsible for the following (examples of) responsibilities:
- Preparing risk reports to senior management, the Board Risk & Compliance Committee and each entity Board;
- Assisting business units in reporting their risk status, issues and emerging risks on a regular basis via a risk and control self-assessment process;
- Monitoring Risk Management Regulatory Change including changes to CPS 220, SPS 220 and other regulatory change impacting Risk Management. Ensuring that the risk management framework adapts and complies with such regulatory changes;
- Ongoing design and maintenance of Fraud Risk Management Framework and associated processes;
- Assisting with risk focused educational activities including the creation, ongoing enhancement and delivery of Fraud Awareness and Risk training;