Are you an experienced Structural Drafter with excellent knowledge of Revit Structures software, looking for a new challenge?
Talent Web is currently recruiting for a Structural Revit Drafter for our client, an engineering consultancy who have recently established their Australian business after unprecedented success in the UK. The company has extensive growth plans in Australia with an already highly successful track record of delivering projects along the East Coast.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing 3D models and assisting the structural engineers
- Successfully plan and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed deadlines
- Drafting for building structures across predominantly mid-rise residential, mixed use commercial and industrial projects using Revit Structures software and AutoCAD
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- At least 4 years' experience as a Structural Revit Drafter in Australia
- A varied project background across steel, concrete and timber projects, with a particular focus on mid-rise residential and commercial projects
- Solid knowledge of Revit Structures software
- The ability to work autonomously initially, whilst the team is built
This is a fantastic role with a consultancy at a very exciting time in their history, with an already extensive pipeline of projects into 2020. Fantastic views over Sydney Harbour and an experienced management team with over 15 years' experience in the NSW market on offer.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link.