You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of shop drawings and in-house manufacturing plans;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the BIM Manager, Sales Manager and factory staff in getting projects completed within agreed time frames;
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 3+ years' drafting experience working as a Revit Modeler/Drafter in Sydney;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Knowledge of Revit Structures or Architecture;
- Experience working for a manufacturing company that works on products for data centres, including raised access floors, containment, ceilings and cages would see you at a significant advantage, however not a necessity.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!