In this role you'll be responsible for:
- 2D and 3D drawing and modeling of steel panels and systems related to data centres and commercial buildings;
- Daily use of Revit Architecture software;
- Working alongside the engineers and sales teams to produce technically sound drawings and models;
- Contributing to the office culture and environment;
We're looking for candidates who are available to start at short notice and who possess the following skills:
- At least 3 years' local experience working with Revit Architecture software on steel projects;
- An understanding of BIM and multidisciplinary design integration with MEP etc.;
- Knowledge and familiarity with Building Codes and Australian Standards and other compliance issues;
- A background working on data centres and commercial office buildings.
This is a great opportunity to pick up your next contract role with a global leader in their field that has an extensive pipeline of work into 2021. The role has the potential to turn into a permanent position.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 or apply via the link now!