This ASX listed success story has grown significantly over the last 15 years and now boasts over 500 employees competing across a suite of financial platforms. They are currently seeking a revenue analyst to join their Finance team and
This position sits within the Finance Operations arm of the Finance team and is focused on analysing revenue drivers to provide timely insights for stakeholders. This will involve
- Working with large data sets to produce analysis data
- Provide key revenue reports to assist in key decision making
- Provide revenue forecast and scenario analysis on different product mix and services.
- Work closely with Product and Customer teams on new initiatives
- Support and develop astute budgets and financial plans
- Assist the head of FPA in presenting analysis and outcomes.
My client is looking for someone special. They do not see themselves as just a bank. At their heart they see themselves as a tech company disrupting the status quo. If you want to impress people with your work, aim to do your best and have a "stay hungry" attitude to overcoming challenges this job is for you. In addition you will possess the following
- Relevant experience in the finance / payments sector
- Demonstrable commercial experience in your current role i.e. previously worked across different teams
- CA / CPA desired but not essential
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem solver
- Tableau skills highly regarded