An international 'household' retail brand is seeking to appoint Retail Project Manager to their delivery team.
The company are a service provider to a very well know electronics brand who have a portfolio of retail premises throughout Australia. The role will have accountability for delivering retail projects, store in store projects and kiosk style projects.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A experience delivering retail projects ideally for a retailer
- Experience in construction/production/shop activation
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Experience in managing the full project lifecycle
- A keen interest in industry networking
- Excellent stakeholder and client management
- Exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
- Polished presentation skills and used to dealing with major Clients
This role will suit someone from a shop fitting, retail project management or tenancy delivery background. It is your chance to transition into a corporate business and work with a cutting edge electronic retail brand.
If you have the above skills please apply below