An international 'household' retail brand is seeking to appoint Senior Retail Project Manager to their delivery team.
The company are a service provider to a very well know electronics brand who have a portfolio of retail premises throughout Australia. The role will have accountability for delivering retail projects, store in store projects and kiosk style projects as well as managing a team of Project & Account Managers
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience delivering retail projects ideally for a retailer
- Experience in construction/production/shop activation
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Experience in managing the full project lifecycle
- Team leadership ability
- Excellent stakeholder and client management
- Exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
- Polished presentation skills and used to dealing with major Clients
This role will suit someone from a shop fitting, retail project management or tenancy delivery background. It is your chance to transition into a corporate business and work with a cutting edge retail brand.
If you have the above skills please apply below