Our client is a leading Australian property landlord with a national portfolio spanning across Retail, Office and Industrial assets.
They are seeking a Retail Marketing Executive to join their Queensland team. This is an exciting role for someone passionate about retail and shopping centre marketing, wishing to further their career.
As the Retail Marketing Executive, a key responsibility will be to deliver the strategic marketing plan and budget for the portfolio. This role will have a strong focus on maximising customer experience and place making within your region of properties. You will split your time between two Centres in Brisbane's north, while regularly visiting the other Centres in your portfolio.
- Develop and implement the portfolio's marketing strategy in collaboration with Marketing Manager
- Take ownership of allocated marketing campaigns
- Drive place marketing and customer engagement
- Manage all social media activity
- Coordinate and manage advertising collateral and costs
- Distribute press releases, monitoring and tracking public relations
- Develop and implement EDM communication
- Financials and Monthly Reporting
Requirements for consideration:
- 3+ years Marketing experience (Shopping Centre experience ideal)
- Ability to travel across multiple assets
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- A positive and collaborative approach
- Self-motivated and driven to work independently and part of a team
- Strong budgeting and financial reporting skills
- Relationship management experience
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field
If this sounds like your ideal next role please apply below!