Our client is a global property group, expanding their property portfolio and cementing their position as industry leaders.
They have a current vacancy for a dynamic and driven Leasing Executive looking to work within a highly collaborative and cohesive team in their Brisbane office. With excellent mentoring and growth opportunities, this role will suit someone wanting to expand their leasing experience and knowledge within the Shopping Centre industry and that would bring a positive and vibrant approach.
Reporting to the General Manager Leasing, this role will be responsible for delivering transactions on static centres and projects as directed, as well as providing innovative leasing solutions to issues as they arise.
The right person will have:
- Current Real Estate Licence/Certificate of Registration
- 2+ years project and static leasing experience
- Property industry experience with a major, national landlord preferred but not essential
- Pre-existing relationships with key retailer clients and their leasing representatives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Impeccable organisational skills
- A strong sense of resilience and confidence to navigate market conditions
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A team player
Fantastic role for a budding Retail Leasing Executive, working within a fantastic, high performing team!
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, apply today!