Multiple opportunities for experienced Facilities Managers to join global service providers and ANZ landlords on temporary basis with immediate start.
Your role will be responsible for providing technical and operational process support, along with;
- Managing base building issues and coordinating efficient and effective responses.
- Assist to maintain an asset register of all plant and equipment.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Supervising base building projects, renovations or refurbishments
To be considered for the position, you will have a proven track record in FM with excellent presentation and communication skills. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities;
- Immediately available
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a facilities management role in a building / facilities management environment.
- Competent across WHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems.
- Familiarity with the operation of Services (lifts, fire, electrical etc.) and services delivery.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on analysis and strategic planning and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- Well-organised and methodical manner.
- High level of knowledge in current computer software
- Confidence to take independent decisions but with the judgement to take advice when required.
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Kathryn Donovan directly on 02 8075 9919 to discuss further.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)