ASSOCIATE ASSET MANAGER (Large Format Retail) - SYDNEY - $140k
About the employer
This is a high-profile owner of a large format retail portfolio valuing in excess of $3bn AUD, spread nationally across all states and territories. The company boasts very strong leadership and a deeply rooted history in the Australian business landscape. With constantly evolving growth plans, this property group covers acquisitions, development and in-house asset management offering diversity and a well-rounded property environment to develop a career in.
What's on offer
Our client is known as a leading brand and employer of choice on the landlord side. They are now in the market for a progressive retail property enthusiast to make the leap from either a "Retail manager" or "Assistant Centre Manager" into a bigger role driving the strategy and performance of a portfolio of large format retail assets. The main responsibility is leading the daily strategic direction of an allocated portion of the portfolio across WA, SA, NT and ACT.
Specific duties include:
- Own, manage and deliver strategic asset plans;
- Engagement of internal and external stakeholders, maintain sound relationships with capital partners, executive committee, government, retailers and the community;
- Ad-hoc reporting and presentations;
- Maintain relationships with co-owners, FM contractors, consultants, real estate agents;
- High accountability and 'value-add' performance delivery of property, asset and facility management services;
- Travel to regional sites at times to understand individual assets;
- Develop strategies, present business cases, develop budgets and manage resources;
- Customer focus attitude to ensure optimum service to the retail operations;
- Financial reporting - Budget v Actual;
- Provide strategic asset management services with the objective of creating long term valuation growth;
- Reviewing and manage major lease negotiations, arrears, make goods;
- Enhancing the Customer experience with a focus on driving sales;
- Lead our Property/Centre Management teams to deliver on our customer service expectations;
- Liaise with Legal team on litigation matters.
This role is well-suited to a retail property/centre manager with over 4 years post graduate experience at a centre who is looking to make the jump to an asset management role driving overall strategy and performance of a portfolio of assets.
To find out more about this role please apply via the link.
ASSOCIATE ASSET MANAGER (Large Format Retail)