PORTFOLIO MANAGER - NTH SYDNEY - $120k package + bonus
About the employer
This is a leading Australian listed property group that manages and develops its own assets across the commercial sphere. The company boasts a new leadership team and strategic direction, and with that comes an opportunity to drive best-process and the chance to leave your own personal stamp on the portfolio.
What's on offer
This fantastic employer is in the market for a progressive Portfolio Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into asset management or acquisitions. The role will involve the re-positioning of the portfolio through strategic lease management as well as the ongoing management of a national portfolio of commercial assets.
* Provide excellent tenant services - High level customer service whilst still delivering the business strategy is crucial in this position;
* Financial management of assets;
* Assist the acquisitions team with establishing and delivering on asset/lease strategy;
* Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical dates pertaining to each lease, involvement in renewals;
* Compliance checklist development and management;
* Co-operation with the facilities team;
* Asset reporting.
This role is ideally suited to a Senior Property Manager with a minimum of 3 years property
management experience, preferably looking after commercial assets and leases. Candidates shouldbe degree qualified with exceptional presentation skills and communication skills (both verbal and written) of the highest standards.
Regional Property Manager
Salary - $120k