ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a high-profile owner of with a retail portfolio valuing in excess of $3bn AUD, spread nationally across all states and territories. Constantly evolving growth plans, this property group covers acquisitions, development and in-house asset management offering diversity and a well-rounded property environment to develop a career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Leading brand and employer of choice. They are now in the market for a progressive retail property enthusiast to make the leap from either a "Retail management" or "Centre Management" into a role driving the strategy and performance of a portfolio of large format retail assets. The main responsibility is leading the daily strategic direction of an allocated portion of the portfolio across WA, SA, NT and ACT.
- Own, manage and deliver strategic asset plans;
- Engagement of internal and external stakeholders, maintain sound relationships with capital partners, executive committee, government, retailers and the community;
- Maintain relationships with co-owners, FM contractors, consultants, real estate agents;
- High accountability and 'value-add' performance delivery of property, asset and facility management services, and long-term valuation growth strategies.
- Financial reporting - Budget v Actual, major lease negotiations, and arrears
- Enhancing the customer experience with a focus on driving sales and leading our property/centre management teams to enhance a customer focused attitude;
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Centre Management
- Retail property background
- Strategic outlook
- Exposure to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Driving strategy and performance across a national portfolio
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.