Mace Group is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit
For over 30 years Globally and since 2008 in Australia, Mace have been integral in delivering high profile projects across the Health, Education, Logistics, Industrial, Transport and Infrastructure sectors. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Mace has significant experience in the whole project lifecycle, from strategic planning, business case development and procurement to programme solutions, project management and advisory services
As the Regional Director ANZ, you will grow and develop Mace Group across Australia and New Zealand, capitalising on the already successful brand and the infrastructure opportunities that exist. Reporting to the International Managing Director you will be responsible for developing a strategic business plan and translating this into reality; winning work and developing new business opportunities; leading the business to deliver outstanding outcomes for its Clients.
- Develop new and existing client relationships
- Establish and deliver the Mace ANZ business plan
- Lead infrastructure work winning activities
- Create, develop and motivate high performing teams
- Board level stakeholder engagement, communication and reporting
- Experienced and respected Regional leader in the ANZ market
- Client, work winning and opportunity focused leadership skills
- Demonstrable track record in securing infrastructure project and advisory work
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and commercial negotiating skills
- P&L management and reporting ability
Mace is a business built on exceptional people and employ an open and collaborative approach with their partners. As the Regional Director ANZ you will be expected to fully embrace a culture of exceptional performance on projects leading to repeat business as well as an entrepreneurial spirit in winning and delivering on new work. Open, honest and strong communication skills are the basis of their high performing culture.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Autonomy to develop and deliver the ANZ business plan
- Global support from an internationally renowned project management consultancy
For more information on this outstanding opportunity with Mace Group please contact Geoff Montague at Talent Web Property for a confidential discussion on 0412 803 454 or apply with your CV below. All applications will be treated with complete confidence by the Talent Web Property team on behalf of Mace.