- Chatswood location
- National costmetic surgery
- Collaborative team culture
I am proud to be on the search for an experienced, Refractive Consultant for my Global cosmetic client. As the face of the business you will need to be highly professional, personable and well presented.
You will be a huge part of the company culture.
The duties will include:
- Answering incoming/ switchboard enquires
- Maintaining the reception area at all times
- Greeting customers
- General clinic administration
- Patient communication
- Discharge patients
Your experience should be:
- Immaculate, personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to wok under pressure when required
- Ideal hours of work will be 8am - 5.30pm (flexibility required around this)
I am interviewing for this role immediately so please hit APPLY today.