- Fast-paced desk, within consistently high performing area
- Innovative & Collaborative Environment
- $75K- $90K base
We are looking for a goal-oriented, values-driven individual to join a successful and growing team.
Talent Web, voted Brand of the Year 2019, is a boutique company based conveniently in the CBD with divisions covering Accounting, Property, IT and Business Support. We are a mature, fast-paced group with a clear strategic direction. With strong growth plans for 2019 we have an exciting opportunities across the business.
Why Talent Web?
We don't just say we value our consultants we demonstrate it every day -
- We offer a very competitive commission structure and you will be working with some of the best in the business.
- Weekly drinks
- Monthly Awards
- Health and wellness benefits
- Designated stretching zone
- Group fitness
- Birthday leave
- Christmas shopping leave
- Amazing End of Quarter and End of Year events.
In this role you will be responsible for developing new business and retaining existing business through delivering high quality services to clients and candidates. Developing strategies for attracting the best talent through social platforms and ensuring you maintain a solid pipeline of suitable candidates for our client base. You will form in-depth and productive business relationships with clients and truly become their trusted recruitment go-to consultant.
Skills and Responsibilities
- End to end recruitment; full candidate and client cycle
- Business development
- Face to face meetings and client visits
- Head-hunting and talent pooling using various job platforms
- Developing strategies to attract and retain candidates
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
- Liaising with candidates and shortlisting incoming applications
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum 3 year's end to end recruitment experience OR a Degree level qualification and 2 years recruitment experience
- Strong commercial acumen and natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active and positive approach
- Be highly diligent, ethical, reliable and accountable
For more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rob King at