- North Sydney location
- National Construction company
- Collaborative team culture
I am proud to be on the search for an experienced, Corporate Receptionist for my Global Construction client. As the face of the business you will need to be highly professional, personable and well presented.
You will be a huge part of the company culture not isolated like most reception roles.
The duties will include:
- Answering incoming/ switchboard enquires
- Maintaining the reception area at all times
- Booking meeting/ conference rooms
- Greeting and security passing external stakeholders
- Assisting the office manager with any Administration duties
- Keeping stock of the internal kitchen
- Ordering stationary or food/drinks for the kitchen
- Maintaining communal kitchen area
Your experience should be:
- Experience working for larger corporate organisations
- Immaculate, personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Advanced Excel & Word skills would be an advantage
- Ability to wok under pressure when required
- Ideal hours of work will be 8:30am - 5.30pm (flexibility required around this)
I am interviewing for this role immediately so please hit APPLY today.