- Based in St Leonard's
- Permanent Role
- Salary - $65K inc Super
Other responsibilities for this role will include:
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy guidance's are followed when dealing with client information.
- Assist clients and third parties with their enquiries.
- Provide administration services, ensuring all payment allocation and payment adjustments are completed within the disbursement pay period.
- Ensuring all workers compensation, private and pre-employment payments are receipted daily.
- Ensuring all queries from internal and external clients are achieved.
- Receipting cheques, EFT, Credit card payments
- Actioning all incoming queries and adjustments (paper or electronic from internal & external clients)
- Provide support to all business units and administrative duties.
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous team leadership experience
- Strong customer service and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software including intermediate excel, word and outlook skills.
- Computer skills and working with dual monitor screens.
- Previous experience working within finance, accounts or data management environment.
- Multi tasker with solid administrative skills.
- Attention to Detail , thoroughness, time management and a team player