- Full time permanent position
- Vibrant working environment
- WFH flexibility
A reputable Quantity Surveying company with a great reputation in the market. They offer amazing tailored progression plans to ensure their employees are recognised for their efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for progress claims, life cycle costing BOQs and managing construction costs from feasibility through to delivery. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate with Customers, Clients, Suppliers, and Subcontractors.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- Collaborate with Architects, Contractors, Engineers, Financiers, Suppliers, Project owners, Insurance underwriters, Solicitors, and Courts with all levels of Government Authorities
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct site inspection
- Conduct progress claims
- Coordinate contracts administration
- Responsible for measurement
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management majoring in Quantity Surveyor
- Ability to prepare for trade tender documents, review tender prices and programs