ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a leading ASX listed company who own a number of commercial offices throughout Australia and are about to embark on two major commercial office transformations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Property Project Director you will be responsible for leading the local team of internal and external property professionals to successfully deliver these two projects. You will lead the team from early concept design and approvals through to construction, delivery and operations.
- Drive, Manage and Achieve all program outcomes.
- Contribute to the overall portfolio strategy for a number of commercial assets
- Lead continuous stakeholder engagement at all levels of the business
- Manage all external consultants and contractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified with extensive experience in delivering major property projects
- Commercial refurbishment experience is essential
- Major commercial development experience is an advantage
- Senior level stakeholder management experience (C-Suite)
- Experience in coordinating multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Executive level reporting experience
The business has an inclusive, fast paced and dynamic culture.
- Large program of Major works
- 12 month contract (extension available)
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague for a confidential conversation on 0412 803 454, to be considered for this position.