PROPERTY MANAGER (COMMERCIAL) - SYDNEY CBD
- $75k + bonuses
- Working with premium assets in a leading owner of commercial real estate
- Industry leading business
About the employer
Our client is a leading Fund Manager with a broad portfolio of assets under management. This is an employer of choice for property professionals globally. The business is growing year on year and is an end to end property group encompassing development, investment and operations. Internal cross-promotion and professional development is a major value-add for joining this group.
What's on offer
This role is responsible for implementing and effectively executing the asset management strategy defined by the investment team. Working closely with the asset managers, the role will offer exposure to top level training and personal development from a strong senior leadership team. The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial assets across the Sydney basin.
- Provide excellent tenant services - Customer service;
- Financial management of assets (rent collection, arrears management, reconciliations);
- Regular property inspections;
- Assist the Asset Manager to establish asset strategy;
- Lease management (critical dates management, renewals);
- Compliance and checks management;
- Co-operation with the facilities managers;
- Periodic property reporting;
- Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
Skills & Experience
- Current real estate license
- Relevant university degree (real estate/property, business, finance, commerce)
- Post-graduate corporate real estate exposure
This business encourages work-life balance, allowing the work to be done anywhere, including from home. They encourage and empower their staff to take ownership and implement ideas where relevant.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Anthony Barrett, on 0403552866 for a confidential discussion.