PROPERTY MANAGER (FUND MANAGER) - SYDNEY - $85k
About the employer
A leading diversified tier 1 Fund Manager with over $8bn in assets under management. The company boasts very strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after culture. With considerable growth plans, this end-to-end property group covers acquisitions,
development and in-house asset management offering diversity and a well-rounded property environment to develop in. Internal cross-promotion and professional development is a major value-add for joining this group.
What's on offer
This brilliant employer is in the market for a progressive Property Manager to join an established business and growing team, with potential for career progression into future asset management roles.
The tasks involve the daily management of a portfolio of mainly commercial office assets located in the Sydney CBD.
Specific duties include:
* Provide excellent tenant services - Customer service whilst still delivering the commercial goals for the business is crucial in this position;
* Financial management of assets including, rent collection, arrears management, market rent reviews;
* Regular tenancy inspections and compliance checks;
* Assist the Asset Manager delivering on asset strategy;
* Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical dates related to all leases, as well as involvement in renewals;
* Co-operation/ liaison with the facilities managers;
* Monthly, quarterly and annual property reporting, and assisting the Asset Manager prepare with other ad-hoc reporting;
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in property economics/commerce/finance and a minimum of 1-2 years property management experience, preferably commercial assets and
To find out more about this role please apply via the link.
Salary C. $85k