Property Manager (Industrial)
|Job Title:||Property Manager (Industrial)|
|Salary:||$110,000 + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Barrett|
|Job Published:||19 February 2021|
About the employer
Our client is a leading Fund Manager with a strong presence in the logistics market. The company boasts very strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after culture. The company has considerable growth plans and is an end-to-end property operation that spans acquisitions, development and in-house property management to deliver on that strategy.
What’s on offer
This brilliant employer is in the market for a progressive Property Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into asset management/development management. Internal cross-promotion and professional development is a major value-add for joining this group.
The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of industrial assets located along the Eastern Seaboard.
Specific duties include:
• Provide excellent tenant services - Customer service whilst still delivering the businesses commercial goals is crucial in this position;
• Financial management of assets including, rent collection, arrears management, rent reviews;
• Regular property inspections and compliance checks;
• Assist the Asset Manager with establishing and delivering on asset strategy;
• Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical pertaining to each lease, involvement in renewals as well as assisting asset managers and agents with new leasing deals;
• Compliance and checks checklist creation and management;
• Cooperation with the facilities managers;
• Monthly, quarterly and annual property reporting, and assisting the Asset Manager prepare with other reporting;
• Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in property economics/commerce/finance, and a minimum of 2+ years property management experience, preferably commercial assets and leases.
To find out more about this role please contact apply to the link.
Salary C. $110k + Bonuses