Property Manager (Industrial)
|Job Title:||Property Manager (Industrial)|
|Salary:||$95,000 + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Karen Wood|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 11:15|
About the employer
Our client is a leading Fund Manager with an established presence in the logistics market. The company boasts strong leadership with a high performing team and a sought after culture. With considerable growth plans, they are an end-to-end property operation that spans acquisitions, development and in-house property management to deliver on that strategy.
What’s on offer
Our client are now looking for a Property Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into asset management. Internal cross-promotion and professional development is a major value-add for joining this group.
The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of Industrial assets located along the Eastern Seaboard.
Specific duties include:
• Provide excellent tenant services. First-class customer service whilst still delivering on commercial goals is crucial in this position;
• Financial management of assets including: rent collection, arrears management and rent reviews;
• Regular property inspections and compliance checks;
• Assist the Asset Manager with establishing and delivering on asset strategy;
• Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical dates pertaining to each lease, involvement in renewals as well as assisting Asset Managers and agents with new leasing deals;
• Compliance checklist creation and management;
• Cooperation with Facilities Managers;
• Monthly, quarterly and annual property reporting, and assisting the Asset Manager prepare with other reporting;
• Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in Property Economics/Commerce/Finance, and a minimum of 3+ years' Property Management experience, preferably across Industrial assets and leases.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's