Industrial Property Manager (make the move from Office)
|Job Title:||Industrial Property Manager (make the move from Office)|
|Salary:||$95,000 + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Karen Wood|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 10:00|
About the employer
Our client is a leading Fund Manager with an established presence in the logistics market. The company boasts strong leadership with a high performing team and a sought after culture. With considerable growth plans, they are an end-to-end property operation that spans acquisitions, development and in-house property management to deliver on that strategy.
What’s on offer?
Our client are now looking for a Property Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into asset management. Internal cross-promotion and professional development is a major value-add for joining this group.
The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of Industrial assets located along the Eastern Seaboard. The group are open to individuals with experience gained across other asset classes (with the exception of residential property management).
Specific duties include:
• Provide excellent tenant services. First-class customer service whilst still delivering on commercial goals is crucial in this position;
• Financial management of assets including: rent collection, arrears management and rent reviews;
• Regular property inspections and compliance checks;
• Assist the Asset Manager with establishing and delivering on asset strategy;
• Compliance checklist creation and management;
• Managing third-party contractors;
• Monthly, quarterly and annual property reporting, and assisting the Asset Manager prepare with other reporting;
• Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in Property Economics/Commerce/Finance, and a minimum of 4+ years' Property Management experience.