Our client is a leading Australian Property Group with a large portfolio of retail assets across the country. Priding themselves on employing the best talent in the market and nurturing their unique company culture, this is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual looking to establish their career within property with a market leader.
They have a current opportunity for a recent Graduate to join an established shopping centre team.
The role will involve;
- Supporting the Centre Manager and broader team
- Liaising and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Collecting rents and chasing arrears from tenants
- Driving customer experience across the centre
- Assisting with financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Providing general administration support
The ideal Candidate for this position will have;
- Degree qualifications in Property, Finance or a related field
- Some experience across either Property Management, Centre Management, Marketing, Administration, Leasing or Finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to develop and nurture long term relationships
- Strong financial and numerical skills
- Brilliant organisation and time management skills
- A fantastic attitude to grow and develop
- A can do approach and enthusiasm to work as part of a successful team
This position would suit a dynamic and driven graduate looking to establish a career within property or a Property Administrator looking for a new challenge with a great team.
If this sounds like you please apply below!