Our client is a leading Australian Property Group with a large portfolio of retail assets across the country. Priding themselves on employing the best talent in the market and nurturing their unique company culture, this is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual looking to establish their career within property with a market leader.
They have a current opportunity for a Property Assistant to join an established shopping centre team.The role would involve;
- Supporting the Centre Manager and broader team
- Liaising and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Collecting rents and chasing arrears from tenants
- Processing invoices and carrying out reconciliations
- Assisting with financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Providing general administration support
The ideal Candidate for this position will have;
- Ideally 1-2 yrs exp working in either a Property, Administration or Finance role
- Degree qualifications in Property, Finance or a related field (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial and numerical skills
- Brilliant organisation and time management skills
- A fantastic attitude to grow and develop
- A can do approach and enthusiasm to work as part of a successful team
This position would suit a dynamic and driven graduate looking to establish a career within property or an experienced Property or Financial Assistant looking for a great long-term role with a supportive and friendly team.
If this sounds like you please apply below!