This iconic property group has been steadily acquiring assets and holds a clearly defined long-term strategy, remaining committed to the Australian industrial/logistics market. Their portfolio is dynamic, consisting of both value-add and core assets making it far more interesting from an Investment perspective that will keep the team busy and interested and allow genuine input to the performance of the portfolio.
Reporting into the Asset Management team, the successful candidate would be responsible for the financial performance and analysis of the portfolio through the following duties:
- Financial accounting processes and generating invoices and payments (rent/opex) where necessary across the portfolio;
- Cash flow strategy to increase value of the assets;
- Ongoing portfolio reporting with ability to prepare/maintain (MS Excel) cash flow and financial models for analysis;
- Prepare annual asset plans (income and expenditure) , annual budgeting, monthly report to maximize the net income and total return of the portfolio;
- Analyse and approve lease renewals as well as interface with tenants;
- Identify and recommend assets due for independent valuation. Assist with planning the valuation process and draft instruction letters to valuers;
- Undertake macroeconomic market level and industrial sector research across Australian market.
Ideally, candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience within property and will currently be working in a similar, hands on analytical role. This experience will have been gained within an agency OR landlord, with applications also accepted from those working in advisory or consultancy firms where experience is aligned to portfolio performance of a primarily commercial property portfolio.
Only relevant applicants may be contacted.
Junior Analyst (Fund Manager - Industrial)
$65k + Bonuses.