The Property Administrator will also work closely with the Property Managers to ensure all administrative duties, monthly financial reporting and other deliverables are produced in an accurate and timely basis.
In conjunction with other members of the Property Management team, the Property Administrator will provide excellent client service focusing on building strong and trusting relationships with all tenants and stakeholders to ensure service delivery expectations are exceeded.
- Assist the Property Management team to develop, implement and manage the annual business plans and financial budgets.
- Delivery of high quality, informative and accurate property management reports in accordance with client requirements.
- Assist the Property Management team to properly document negotiated outcomes and administer accordingly.
- Administer leases and ensure charges and receipts are processed accurately and on time.
- Minimise tenant arrears in line with client expectations.
- Be actively involved in promoting a culture that ensures environmental and safety risks are identified, assessed and resolved.
- Be actively involved in fostering an exceptional customer service ethos and ensure all tenant requests are responded to in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure all in-system tenant records are complete and accurate.
- Ensure all contracts, insurances and lease securities are kept up to date.
- Management of the precinct inbox including coordinating a response across the building management team and escalating issues, as required.
- Providing support to the Management team meetings, including attendance and minute taking.
- Other duties as required from time to time, as directed.