- $70 - $90K Package
- Permanent Role
- Western Sydney Location
The client is one of the largest Property Developers in the Country that not only has a strong presence here in Australia, but also globally. This business works across all areas of Property and the potential for the right candidate to not only grow in this role, but also grow into other parts of the business is huge.
Your role will include:
- Assisting property managers with general administration
- Preparing lease certifications
- Track handover dates and associated documentation
- Work closely with Portfolio teams
- Liaise with external solicitors
- Ensure that lease administration files are properly maintained, and the CRM system remains up to date
You will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with Yardi
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa firstname.lastname@example.org, or call now on 0430010756.
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa, alternatively, forward a copy to email@example.com
For any questions, call Donny on 0430010756.
If you are interested in any other roles within the Property space, feel free to get in contact to discuss what other opportunities we have.