This ASX listed group has embarked on a major transformation project including insourcing various functions and implementing new systems.
As a result, they require a contract Property (financial) Accountant to serve as a conduit between the finance, IT and property functions to ensure the finance aspects are delivered.
- Ensure capability to meet IFRS16 lease reporting obligations
- Improve visibility and control of lease portfolio
- Provide auditable and systemised lease management processes which reduce the risk of recording leasing inaccuracies.
- Strong technical accounting experience – ideally experienced in implementing IFRS 16/AASB 16 accounting standard
- SAP experience would be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of AP & AR processes
- Strong understanding of accrual accounting
- CA or CPA qualified
- Exposure to high profile project
- Great culture
- Potential to extend further two months
Click APPLY or contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675 for a confidential discussion