- International Design & Construction firm
- Stunning CBD offices
- Long term career growth
I am very excited to be working alongside my top tier design and construction firm, locate din the CBD. With an amazing culture and high staff retention, these opportunities don't often come up.
I am looking for a team assistant to support the busy project management team. Ideally a background in strata has worked well in the past with these type of roles.
Your day will look a little like:
- Providing personal Assistant support to two senior leaders
- Stakeholder engagement both internal and external
- Assisting with project bids and tenders
- Provide high level finance support to the group
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Assisting project managers with reporting & budgets
- Processing and approving time-sheets
- Assisting with recruitment and on-boarding
- Proof reading issuing contracts
- Help-desk level 1 with any IT issues
- Booking meetings & conference rooms
- Managing travel arrangements and expenses
Your experience will include:
- Advanced Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven experience supporting project teams
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven track record supporting the financial department
- Ability to run reports and assist with expenses and time-sheets
- Experience supporting a project team would be highly desired
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia
- Must have a clean, valid drivers license.
I am recruiting for this role immediately so please hit APPLY today.