- Global business experiencing significant growth
- Project Tax Accountant - 12 month contract
- Chatswood location
This Global tech business operating in Australia are undergoing consistent year on year growth. They are well known for a great work environment including casual dress code and flexible working. The require a Company Tax Accountant for a minimum of 12 months.
- Support the Group Financial Controller collate information required by the ATO for a tax audit
- Liaise with auditors (legal and tax) to provide information and respond to questions
- Tax structuring
- Transfer pricing
- The role will also provide assistance to the Group Financial Controller for BAU tax matters. This will include the Preparation of the 2019 tax working papers
- Completion of the Australian tax return and providing assistance on international tax returns (including the US)
This role requires someone with an inquisitive nature and a natural problem solver.
- Company Tax knowledge
- Transfer pricing and tax structuring experience
Please apply immediately as our client is keen to have you on board ASAP.