Wealth Manager looking to hire a Project Risk Specialist on an initial 6m engagement paying circa $900/d (incl. Super)
About the role:
- Embedded within Product/Operation teams with a dotted line to group risk
- Blend of both Project Risk/Compliance - (delivery risk/delivery compliance). Working with the business to resolve and provide project governance
- Engage, work through blockers and advise the business on certain activities
- Proactive risk identification, supporting four specific projects
- Risk discipline, superannuation compliance background (Super Compliance - SysReg, Privacy Regime, VCOP, General Operational Compliance)
- History of engaging with various stakeholders (up to exec level) and coaching them through risk decisions
- Solution orientated - Active, sponsor for Project Risk. Strong understanding of operational risk
- Willingness to be flexible across risk/compliance.
What does success look like:
- Enable the team to facilitate the delivery of project initiatives within your remit
- Manage all project risks are managed adequately all the way through and hand over to BAU.
If you're interested to explore, please feel free to reach Ivan on 0478 129 450 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org