- Assist Project Directors on the delivery of Government Construction Projects
- 12 month contract with ASAP start
- $545 p/day plus super
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large state government organization responsible for the planning and delivery of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of Projects across NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Project Officer, you will be responsible for assisting the Project Director in procurement, QA, reporting and overall delivery of a portfolio of Major projects. You will liaise with a framework of external consultants to drive project outcomes and milestones.
- Liaise with local council and internal stakeholders
- Assist members of the Project team
- Build relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders including other government departments
- Help drive project outcomes and influence project direction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A qualification in construction, property or related.
- Solid Project Managment exp.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of construction projects.
As a leading government organization they are shaping the community of NSW ensuring safety, reliability and longevity.
- Long term contract position with leading government organisation
- Community shaping projects
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
- Work with children check
- Police Check
- COVID Vaccination
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Emma for a confidential conversation on 0415032955, to be considered for this position.