ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large state government organization responsible for the planning and delivery of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of Projects across NSW
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Project officer, you will be responsible for assisting the PD's and SPD's in procurement, QA, reporting and overall delivery of a portfolio of Major projects ranging in value from $20-250m. You will liaise with a framework of external consultants to drive project outcomes and milestones.
- Liaise with local council and internal stakeholders
- Assist members of the Project team
- Build relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders including other government departments
- Help drive project outcomes and influence project direction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A qualification in construction, property or related
- Circa 5 years industry experience
- Experience on construction project up to $5m in value
- Experience on government projects (Education, Health, Justice)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
As a leading government organization they are shaping the community of NSW ensuring safety, reliability and longevity.
- Long term contract position with leading government organisation
- Community shaping projects
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague for a confidential conversation on 0412 803 454, to be considered for this position.