Project Manager - Consultancy - $50-150m Projects
- $100k including super
- Deliver large $50m Private Education Project
- Boutique Environment. Excellent leadership
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique Development & Project Management consultancy based in North Sydney. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have an strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for Private School associations and aged care providers
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage a $50m private school project through an 18-month construction program and assist in the procurement phase of circa $100m project. Support the Project Director in Contract Administration and Delivery. Develop your overall skills and progress to Senior Project Manager.
- Support Project Director
- Manage $50m Head Contract
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Local industry experience (2 yeas minimum in consultancy)
- Degree in Property related discipline
- Experience on new build development projects (education, aged care preferred)
- Experience in Contracts Administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a boutique business, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 8075 9926 to be considered for this position.